(1) 6-Class, 60-minute class series = $78
(1) 8-Class, 75- or 90-minute class series = $110
(1) 12-Class 60-, 75- or 90-minute class series to be taken in the 8-class time frame = $160
(2) 8-class series to be taken within the 8-class time frame = $200
Drop-ins are $18 per class. You must email or call first to see if space is available and if your experience is appropriate.
Couple and family discounts are available, please inquire. If you refer a friend and they sign up for a full 6 or 8 class series you will receive $10 off your next series.
How can I register?
If you are a prospective student and are interested in signing up for a class you must:
- Email Graham to find out what class may be right for you and to make sure there is space. Some things to consider when looking at classes:
- Do you have any major physical/medical injuries that may prevent you from doing any poses?
- Your yoga experience.
- Whether you've taken an Iyengar class from an Iyengar certified instructor.
- If you are you interested in a Level I class, have you done Shoulder Stand with 3 blankets and a strap? If you are interested in a Level II class, have you done Shoulder Stand (with 3 blankets and strap) and Headstand?
- After confirming with Graham what class is appropriate, fill out the student form and pay by credit card (at the studio only, a convenience charge applies), or mail a check (made to Iyengar Yoga Center of Raleigh) or cash. Preregistration is required for the class you are taking.
How can I pay? (Established students)
After confirming with Graham if there is space, you may pay by cash or check. Make checks out to Iyengar Yoga Center of Raleigh,
and mail it to 613 Morgan St., Apt B Raleigh, NC 27603
We now accept credit card payments but only in the studio for classes (workshops can be paid by cc online), so if you would like to pay by credit card you must pay before the class start date. There is a $3.50 convenience fee for all credit card transactions.
Preregistration is required for all classes!
Can I get a refund?
Refunds can be made until 2 days before second class of the session, less $10 processing fee plus the drop-in fee ($18) for the classes you have taken; no refunds thereafter. No credit will be carried forward to another session.
Can I make up my class if I miss one?
Any class that is missed must be made up in the series class time frame you have signed up for. They may not be transfered to another student or carried forward to a future session. If you can’t commit to a series ask Graham for other options.
What if my class is cancelled due to weather or another reason?
If a class is cancelled by Graham due to weather or other circumstances the class will be rescheduled or you will receive credit toward the future series. In the event of snow, check your email for information on cancellations and makeups.
For more information or to register for a series, please contact Graham Williams via email or call (919) 609-2456